Welcome to the Friends Together Family
Established in 1999, Friends Together offers students and families child-centered programs that will challenge each student to achieve his or her goals.
We proudly promote the physical, intellectual, social, cultural and emotional well-being of your child. Our programs are designed to encourage and foster creative thinking, independence, and communication skills. We help children learn nurturing and cooperative behaviors through a child-centered curriculum and with the guidance of a loving and qualified staff.
Our licensed programs offer children 6 months through elementary school a secure, stimulating, curriculum-driven, multi-sensory environment where they can develop and learn at their own individual pace.
Our goals at Friends Together are:
– To foster positive interactions between the children, staff and peers.
– To allow children to mature at their own pace, finding challenge and success in a variety of classroom venues, such as; creative arts, science, math, dramatic play, manipulatives and games, science and sensory centers, music/movement and outdoor play.
– To provide an integrated curriculum that is developmentally appropriate and supports children’s growth emotionally, socially, physically and intellectually.
– To embrace each child as an individual; nurturing their innate desire for learning and their natural curiosity about the world around them.
– To provide a warm and nurturing environment that promotes a sense of security and well-being and allows each child the opportunity to develop self-esteem and self-confidence.
– To provide a learning experience that will foster a lifetime love of learning and discovery.